Celebrating the coronation of His Majesty the King on 6th May. We have produced a limited edition model in a coronation livery for both models, incorporating the official logo for this historical event.
The curiously-named "Bug Box" 4-wheel coaches were the first passenger carrying coaches built for the Ffestiniog Railway. Dating from 1864 to 1867 they were built by Brown, Marshall & company. The term "Bug Box is a more recent term given to them, possibly in the 1950s, and originally they were referred to as "Small Birmingham's".